Author Topic: Welcome & Introduction  (Read 19910 times)

hmmhmm

• Новодошъл
Welcome & Introduction
« on: May 31, 2008, 19:46:37 PM »
From Administrators: This thread should be a place for a short introduction for the participants of the English section.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name Is Christian, i followed Notme (slavyan?) link from www.sermonindex.net, I think I know some of the brthren who visit here, I will probably not be so much in the other parts of the forum due to my very limited bulgarian :-)

But i check in on this english section from time to time.

Christian

Watchman

• Administrator
  • Слугуващ
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 19:48:55 PM »
Hello Christian, and welcome! The English section is not developed yet, but we are looking forward to it. We hope to be able to expand our touch and fellowship with the saints around the world, so that the Bulgarian saints are encouraged and build up by divinely ordained relationships. And creating such is one of the purposes of this discussion board.

Welcome again and God bless.
Ez 3:17  Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Is 21:6  For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

mak

• Administrator
  • Служещ
    • http://www.fellowshipbg.org
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 23:11:52 PM »
Hello dear brother and welcome! I am very glad to see you here!

I hope we could develop this English section for the edification of the saints through all the world.

I am always encouraged to read these words:

May the Lord raise many such places (not just online as here, but actual) for the preparation of the saints for His purposes in these end times!

"Той ти е показал, човече, що е доброто; И какво иска Господ от тебе, Освен да вършиш праведното, да обичаш милост, И да ходиш смирено със своя Бог? " Михей 6:8

hmmhmm

• Новодошъл
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 23:12:50 PM »
Thank you for the welcome,

I look forward to spend some time here, to get to know brethren in the Lord better and deeper. We  know the verse that say

Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

the length we do and speak much off, how far we can know Christ, the depth how deep he will be rooted in us, the hight how heavenly minded and eternity concision we are, but all these things we hear much about, of course they can mean much more, but the breadth i think is very often "missed", the breadth is to my right and left, brethren and saints side by side.

we speak much of the depths and heights of god and the christian life....the breadth we often neglect.

but without it we will miss the fullness of God.

So i hope to improve my "breadth" here at this forum by Gods grace.

I look forward to see and hopefully be a part of seeing the English section develop.

In Christ

Christian

reggiekelly

• Новодошъл
Re: Welcome & Introduction
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:03:28 AM »
Hello mak, I live only a short walk from where this picture was taken. It's a blessing to learn from Watchman how much you were impressed by that old sign that so captured the ethos and calling of what became the Ben Israel community, which has had a history of testing through many fires, like the bush that could not be consumed. Some of us are still here.

Yours in the Beloved, Reggie Kelly

mak

• Administrator
  • Служещ
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 03:10:48 AM »
Hello brother Reggie, I just want to send you a warm welcome!

You said:
...which has had a history of testing through many fires, like the bush that could not be consumed.

One of the first things that I read slowly and carefully by brother Art was the Introduction of the book 'Apostolic Foundations' where he shares about the 'bush that could not be consumed'. My heart was so much encouraged as I wrote in that link. It was given to me for reading in God's perfect time!

It's interesting that there is a translation of that part in Bulgarian, and it just happened last night to be posted here on this forum in the Bulgarian section, and I am very glad that more people can have chance to read it.

As I said, welcome again and it is privilege to have you here.

Your brother.
"Той ти е показал, човече, що е доброто; И какво иска Господ от тебе, Освен да вършиш праведното, да обичаш милост, И да ходиш смирено със своя Бог? " Михей 6:8

grannie

• Новодошъл
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:21 AM »
Blessings from across the sea.  So far - and yet so close in HIM.

I thank our brother for inviting me to take part of this wonderful gathering of HIS Sheep.

I was given a message today by our brother, written by Art Katz, that I would like to share on this English Section, because of how deeply it impacted me as well today.

My prayers are with you all and for some that I've known for some time, my prayers of thanks also continue.

LORD Bless all of you and rest well in The Palm of HIS Hand.

grannie

mak

• Administrator
  • Служещ
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 03:25:10 AM »
Warm welcome, sister.

grannie

• Новодошъл
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 03:44:09 AM »
Thank you Brother.

For now, just the few words that our brother shared with me that are working still through my spirit and I pray I learn well from them.

"Waiting is the greatest death".

I'm stuck with just these 5 words and do believe they are the 'key' I needed to hear, to make the present tense able to bear.

Thank you  again.

byFaith

• Съпричастен
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 22:07:44 PM »
Blessings from across the sea.  So far - and yet so close in HIM.

I thank our brother for inviting me to take part of this wonderful gathering of HIS Sheep.

I was given a message today by our brother, written by Art Katz, that I would like to share on this English Section, because of how deeply it impacted me as well today.

My prayers are with you all and for some that I've known for some time, my prayers of thanks also continue.

LORD Bless all of you and rest well in The Palm of HIS Hand.

grannie

Greetings in the Lord's name, Dear Grannie! Welcome to this forum.

I do not know you, but my friend 'mak' has told me about you: what an encouragement you have been to him in his walk with the Lord. And, knowing him, I am glad to 'see' you.

You also said you are from "across the sea." Perhaps you could briefly introduce yourself for the other participants (who may not have a clue who you are or where you are from)?

It is a pity you cannot read what's already been written here on many subjects, including the "introductions" of each of us, because of the language barrier. I do hope, however, that this drawback will be overcome as we go along. The English section has been quite underutilized...

As for the "wonderful gathering of HIS sheep" part, I think we're still far from being "wonderful" as a community, but with the Lord's grace we, in our various locations as well as online, may grow together as the Beloved bride of Christ.
Кой ще възлезе на хълма Господен? И кой ще застане на Неговото свето място?
Оня, който е с чисти ръце и с непорочно сърце, Който не е предал на суета душата си, и не се е клел на лъжа.
Той ще приеме благословение от Господа, И правда от Бога на спасението си. (Псалом 24:3-5)

grannie

• Новодошъл
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:51 AM »
Dear byFaith, forgive me for not returning for so long.  When I was here, I was in tears that I did not understand - as you said - and wished that I could. 
I understood how one must feel that had had "a stroke" - but in the reverse. A stroke victim can understand but not reply and they get frustrated because of that inability to speak.  I feel these are my Friends here - but I can't understand. It 'is' as you said "a pity" for me.  Forgive my frustration that kept me away for so long.

You are very kind in what you wrote.

I'm sure that mak has not told you what an encouragement he has been to me.
As a woman alone on the internet - I look up to a brother to give "sound counsel" to me - Amen. 

I bounced off of a url botton from someone's post tonight and it came here.  I felt this was not by accident.  GOD is Good - no accidents.
I'm not good at "Introductions" except to say that I am here in the USA - still on earth unfortunately :)

Besides our LORD, we also have mutual love for listening to Art.  He was indeed 'one of a kind'.  This Saturday, I sent my Pastor the message - http://artkatzministries.org/prophetic-reality-versus-fantasy/ -- I am anxious to hear his reply, if he listened, because he is Presbyterian, but I believe he is called to hear such things.  It was he who said "a prophet points to Jesus" and in saying that - he helped me greatly to cut through all the nonsense that went on early last year with "multiple prophets" popping up everywhere. :)  Just those 5 words made things so cut and dry.  Do they point to themselves or to HIM?  So easy.  So much help to me last Spring.

byFaith - we are "wonderfully" all under construction and being readied for days we never before thought possible.  I have been saved for over three decades but I feel like I am still crawling like a baby - but it is joyous - it is exciting - each day new things to consider - unveilings of Divine Truths - it is marvelous.  But also difficult to put into words.  The connectiveness also that I feel to His true Body is unbelievable.  Few that they may be at present - that we can meet - yet when we meet, even through the internet, that spark of His Love that Loves His Truth is kindled so quickly.  Deep calling unto Deep.  Bless GOD Almighy - may GOD be Glorified in Spirit and in Truth, amen.

His Perfect Love to you and you all - until we break through this language barrier at His Appearing - His Perfect Love Indeed.

I would just like to say one more thing.  One day last year the LORD spoke to my heart and said - 'you will see Art' and that night a dear Brother sent me pictures of Art.
Bless GOD and GOD Bless you all here, amen.

Thank you!