Author Topic: Война срещу децата (видео на английски)  (Read 9466 times)

Watchman

• Administrator
  • Слугуващ
Документален филм за това, което системата прави с нашите деца.

"In 95 minutes, THE WAR ON KIDS exposes the many ways the public school system has failed children and our future by robbing students of all freedoms due largely to irrational fears. Children are subjected to endure prison-like security, arbitrary punishments, and pharmacological abuse through the forced prescription of dangerous drugs. Even with these measures, schools not only fail to educate students, but the drive to teach has become secondary to the need to control children. Not only do school fall short of their mission to educate, but they erode the country’s democratic foundation and often resemble prisons."

Линк към видеото. Това е първа част, останалите са в дясно.
Ez 3:17  Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Is 21:6  For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

Tihomir

• Administrator
  • Слугуващ
    • FellowshipBG
Re: Война срещу децата (видео на английски)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:09:52 AM »
Безумна работа.
И отговори Исус и рече им: Не за това ли се заблуждавате, понеже не познавате писанията нито силата Божия?

mak

• Administrator
  • Служещ
    • http://www.fellowshipbg.org
Re: Война срещу децата (видео на английски)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 21:38:16 PM »
Също препоръчвам Consuming Kids.
"Той ти е показал, човече, що е доброто; И какво иска Господ от тебе, Освен да вършиш праведното, да обичаш милост, И да ходиш смирено със своя Бог? " Михей 6:8